Why do I get so hell bent on the silliest stuff?
(Each bullet point is directed to someone I know)
-Pick up your feet when you walk. You are like 50 years old! Quit schlepping!!
-Don't ask me for advice/help on something and then ask someone else 2 doors down the same thing.
-Don't yap to me about the stupid Eagles nest. (Even though I love looking at the babies) can't you see I'm stupid busy & don't have the time to bullshit (but I do have time to blog)
-Don't ask me where I want to go to lunch. I told you a week ago I'd go. You should be happy that I'm not canceling AGAIN.
-I told you that you had my Quilting book. Don't come to me with your tail between your legs with the quilting book AND two others that I lent to you. You are officially off my book lending list.
-Just because I'm nice & smile at you in the hallway dose not mean I want to be your friend.
-Please just take the money when we pay for our lunch. We all think you are a bit crazy when you go off on one of your tangents about whatever. You are a nice lady but a bit koo-koo. The lunch line would go so much faster if you kept your trap shut.
-Just because I have a LV & a Chanel handbag it does not mean that I'm snobby. I just like spending my money on things different than you.
Thank you for letting me vent - That feels better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment