Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holding babies is the best medicine. I believe holding a little baby can cure just about anything; for at least a few minutes.

Katy; it was so good to see you, Chris & baby Aaron!!

Update as of 2:00pm PST:

I just had my annual review. It went better than I expected. I really didn't expect it to be bad, the boss was just way more complimentary that I expected. I guess she's in a good mood today. :) Hell, good for me. And while I was talking to her about it, I told her that when we move to the new building I wanted to be the boss of the assistants (since everyone will be centralized). I really didn’t think she’d even entertain the idea. She knows I want more responsibility, she knows I want to stay with her, she knows I’m at the top of my pay for my level, she knows I’ll stay with her because I really wouldn’t be 100% happy in another (next step would be financial) position. So she said she loved the idea & she’d talk to HR about it. So send me happy/good thoughts that this pans out, because 1, I really want it & 2, I’d be great at it.

It's all because I was in a good mood because I held a baby today & holding baby's are good for the soul/karma

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can hold Aaron any time that you wish. He misses you so much!

    ReplyDelete