Thursday, April 29, 2010

I just got duped! Jacquie told me I had to go & deliver some reports to the boss (LB) in her big meeting. So I did. No biggie, we walk down to the conference room & everyone is looking at us. Weird I think – but whatever. I’m da boss & do what I gotta do; in this case, it’s deliver reports. So I give the stuff to LB. Now I’m wondering why DHT is in there because she’s supposed to be in a different meeting on a different floor. I see LB, she tells me to go over there (pointing) I do (mmmm are those cupcakes I see? Who orderd those I didn’t & I thought I was running this show. Huh) Then everyone (80+ people) sing happy birthday to me (well, there were 2 other people standing with me but it’s my b-day TODAY so it’s all about me) lol. I’m such an idiot sometimes. There were only supposed to be 20 people in that meeting. How did I not realize that everyone in the division was in there? Talk about a flake.

And now of course I was put on the spot & had a bit of a panic attack & thought everyone could see my heart beating a million times a minute. Geesh!

It’s been a good birthday (it sure better since this is the last one I’m having in my 30’s). Lot’s of cards, lots of coffee breaks, a juice break, and lots of gift cards (mommas going shopping next week for a couple of new summer outfits). Tonight I’m going to dinner with the husband, tomorrow I have a Dr. appt for the stupid vertigo (hopefully they’ll tell me I just have an inner ear infection & it’ll be cured soon) & Sat we are going to Rovers with J&D for dinner. I am very excited for that meal!

Happy birthday to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment