Some of my favorites:
Big Brother
Survivor
Bachelor/Bachelorette
Solitary
American Idol
Anything Wedding Related
Top Chef/Masters
Amazing Race
Whale Wars
Some of my favorites that are no longer on the air:
Anna Nicole Show
For Love or Money
The Swan
I don’t know why in the world someone would want to be on a reality show other than to promote themselves. I guess there are a handful of legitimate shows, Survivor, Amazing Race, but like the Bachelorette? Really? I was watching the season premiere last night. Chris got home from work, asked me what I was doing. I told him I was watching porn. I can’t even imagine what went thru his head when I said that (I imagine not much) as he came in the bedroom to see what I was actually doing he just rolled his eyes are me knowing exactly what I meant.
This poor girl Ali, she is soooo stinking cute. Personally, I think she’s the cutest one to date (please do not misunderstand cute for beautiful – the morons on the show last night were going on & on about how beautiful she is. She’s cute, not beautiful). But there has to be something wrong with her if she needs to go on a TV show to find the love of her life. Has she not seen what the success rate for this show is? It is not good. There are shows about the show, “Where Are They Now?” Well, the majority of them are NOT together.
Her Bio says she’s 25. And she has (well, I guess now had since she quit to be on the show
Last night the boys had to ‘vote’ someone off; that person was Justin. Ali ended up going against what all the boys said and she kept him on the show. I found this very exciting (for me) website and it appears that Justin had not only one, but two girlfriends during the show. The previews show Ali sobbing, blabbering all over the place over this Jerk-Off. Whatever. (But these are the best parts of the porn.) That is what you get for going on reality TV & not knowing a thing about these morons. Granted, when I was young and in the dating world I dated a handful of knuckle heads that I didn’t know who they were or weren’t but I wasn’t dating 20 knuckleheads at the same time eventhough I'm sure I wish I was. (not that makes a difference). And I guess one of the other turd-mongers tried to slit his wrists on the show? OK. That is where I draw the line. These producers need to do some serious background checks on these people.
I honestly believe that the first few Bachelor shows (and the first Bachelorette with Trista?) were legitimate. But now people want their fame. They want to be famous, they want the paparazzi to take their pictures, they want to be on tmz.com. . . . they want to be in porn. Which is all right with me . . . because I want to watch it! I can't ever get enough porn - don't tell that to Chris haha
No comments:
Post a Comment