Friday, May 21, 2010

Today during lunch I was blog-peeping (like window peeping). I peep until my desire of nosing around in someone’s else’s life is full.

Yesterday I read about a Muslim girl that was having an affair with a married man. I really wanted to add her blog to may favorites but I felt like I was listening in on a conversation I wasn’t meant to hear. It was the same old story; she was heart broken, he was using her. She sounded like a beautiful girl, I wanted to give her a hug and let her know she’ll get over him.

Today I saw someone’s wedding pictures. My parents got married in St. Florians church. I loved looking at their pictures growing up. I always imagined I get married in their church by Fr. Esper (he was the Fr. at St. Hugo’s). I didn’t get married in a church. I got married in Vegas; it was just easier to do that since we were in Seattle & our families were scattered all around the country.

This is my Vegas wedding picture:
















This is where I should have had my wedding:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture of both of you, where you got married was meant to be

    ReplyDelete