Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My décolleté is still itchy after all of the sun I got this past weekend. I think I’m going to itch a hole right to my heart if I don’t get some good lube on it. You’d think I’d have some Crème de la Mer in my stash but I don’t. You don’t know how sad that makes me.

But, so much for the sun, rumor has it that there is going to be a big storm coming thru tonight. I read this guys blog for the weather. http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/ Even though I really don’t understand anything he says I think if I were a meteorologist I’d really enjoy it. What sucks is that the dog does not like storms. She’ll try to sleep on my head. Not fun since she is 110 lbs. And C is going to Portland tonight to meet with the investors again. Sooo, that means I have to deal with Crazy Dog tonight.

Great. Itchy boobies & a fea bag on my head tonight. I may have to crack out the doggie tranquilizers & a sleeping pill for momma, all in the name of Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment