What's been goin on with me you ask?
1. It’s been raining like crazy for like the last 20 months.
2. I had 2 coffees this am & 2 Krispy Kremes (what was I thinking??)
3. I’m eating some Tom Yum with tofu soup right now. It’s delish! (Even though I like the bus stop Pho instead; I had that yesterday for lunch. And yes the restaurant is inside the greyhound bus station over here. It's the BEST in the city)
4. Even though I took a pill last night I didn’t sleep well last night (Chris’s cell went off at like 2am huh?)
5. I feel out of sorts today . . . .
6. I really haven’t gardened yet this summer (due to the Vertigo & all of the frickin rain)
7. Someone (a slug I’m assuming) ate the cucumber I planted. What a bitch
8. The office is moving next week (at least we are moving to a better building & one of my desks has a view of the sound – Hell Yeah!)
9. I have to move & pack myself, and 2 of my 3 bosses next week. And I’m sure I’ll get stuck with packing the obnoxious closet where everyone dumps their crap.
10. I have a 7:30am appt for a MRI on Monday. That should be interesting since I’m claustrophobic.
11. I think I’m going to make grilled fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil sandwiches fro dinner tonight.
12. I need a real vacation.
~peace out~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment