God I do love my iPhone.
I want to go downstairs to Sbux & get an iced caramel macchiato. But . . . I’m trying to be good. I’m back on my daily calorie counter. I need someone to talk me off the ledge right now.
I used to go on-line and track all of my calories; which was a pain since I wasn’t by one all the time. So, in the end I quit counting. Now that I carry my phone everywhere there is no reason for me not to count my calories since there are apps to do it for you. I just need to find a good one (I don’t know if I like the one I have right now).
I did find an app that will track your period though. So much better than writing it down in the calendar.
Why does that candy dish next to me keep calling my name? Ugh! I really need a sweet snack right now. I must remember to go to the store & buy some fruit later.
(and yes, I am going to the gym after work)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment