Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just testing out my new iPad. Maybe I'll blog more often now. Even though I'm ready to throw the G.D. Thing out the window. The dear husband set it up for me and now I can't figure out my password for MobileMe. Love that he took care of for me but I wish everything was done correctly. Ive set up 3 for the bosses at work Im a pro, there is nothing to it but somehow he mucked it up. He wouldn't be a good assistant. Haha. Also, I'm not terribly impressed with the camera on this so far. I thought it was supposed to be a better camera. Hmmm mm, I'll have to look into it. Ok....adios, I am going to see if I can get a better score in bejeweled on the iPad compared to the iPhone. Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment